Modafinil is a household name for the nootropic community for a very good reason. The disorders that cause fatigue, extreme sleepiness and other things are excellent candidates for the Modafinil prescriptions. All the wakefulness promoting agents are the perfect mechanisms for the action of solving all the mystery. Modafinil is a cognitive enhancing smart drug which is the best for the working class for its off label. If you are suffering from sleep apnea, narcolepsy, shift work disorder, or anything, then the customers will benefit from this tablet.
Dosage and recommendations
- The new users should use approximately 100 mg of this tablet every day. It is advisable to consume the product one hour prior to the activities to be done.
- The users suffering from narcolepsy or sleep apnea should consume around 200 mg of the dose per day as this will keep the problems at bay.
- The users who are experiencing the shift work disorders should consume 200mg per day and preferably an hour prior to the commencement of the work.
- We also implore the users to avoid the exceeding the specified limit of 400 mg or two pills per day.
Dosage recommendations for Armodafinil
- The recommended dosage is 10 mg if you taken once in the morning or early in the afternoon with a glass of water. This should not be the case in terms of shift work and sleep disorders. It should always be taken one hour before the work.
- The dosage should be taken up to 300 mg per day in a single dose or split into two doses of 150mg each. It is well tolerated in this manner. However, reported additional benefits are beyond the single dose.
- Armodafinil is basically a non addictive tablet and it is used when the potential of suffering is moderately averse and in this case the reaction is extremely low.
- Then there are clinical traits that involve taking high doses for the extended periods of time and it indicates no long term damages that occur and also there are no cases of overdose.
Side-Effects of Modafinil
- Upper respiratory tract infection disorders
- Nausea and other problems
- Nervousness problems
- Anxiety problems
- Dry mouth
- Agitation problems
Interaction with Other Drugs
Modafinil can speed up or slow down the effect of the other drugs from the body of the patients by affecting certain liver enzymes. These are the affected drugs that may include certain antidepressants such as fluoxoetine, fluvoxamine, cyclosporine, and diazepam and so on. There are various signs that can help you out in various things and help you out in various categories.